Of the manuscripts photographed only a few details have been provided so far:
- Codex Beratinus (043), a purple codex (Matt & Mark; VI).
- Codex 1143, a purple codex, gospels, IX.
- Codex 1709, early member of family 13, XII.
- Albanian National Archive (ANA) 15, XI-XII; four gospels (lacks pericope adulterae, except for later addition).
- ANA 92, XIII-XIV; lacks pericope adulterae.
- ANA 85, XIV; pericope adulterae at the end of the four gospels.
- ANA 4; pericope adulterae at the end of the four gospels (but different scribe); "quite a few family 13 readings, although it does not appear to be strictly family 13 in its nature".
So, congratulations to the CSNTM for managing to photograph all this material, we look forward to images on the web-site (hopefully), and to some fuller analysis of the new material.